(Windows ONLY - not available for Mac OS users)
Features & Benefits:
- Version 4.0 allows you to select which dial-ins will appear in the invitation.
- Integrates with your existing Outlook database.
- Allows you to check the availability of participants while scheduling (if enabled within Outlook).
- Pre-populated Subject and Dial-In into meeting header for quick viewing of call specifics.
- Adds scheduled meeting and information to all participants' Outlook calendar for easy access from your desktop or synced smartphone.
Download & Install Instructions (Windows Only):
- Make sure Microsoft Outlook has already been installed on your computer.
- Download & open The FreeConference Manager for Outlook on your Windows computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions; click 'Next' to navigate through the installation wizard, and click 'Finish' at the final screen.
- Restart Outlook if it is already open.
Congratulations! You can now use the FreeConference.com Manager for Outlook! To send out a meeting invitation, click on the FreeConference.com logo from the Outlook Dashboard.
NOTE: If you are a Legacy FreeConference user, you must download the Legacy version.