STEP #1: Linking your YouTube & FreeConference.com Account
From Settings > Recording & Live Streaming > Toggle On
• To do this you will need the following from your YouTube Account:
• Stream Name/Key
• Share URL
Where to find your name/key & share URL in your YouTube Account:
• Open YouTube on your browser
• Sign in to your YouTube channel
• Click your brand icon at the top right of the screen
• Click my channel > creators studio > live streaming > start a live stream
• This will start a live stream for you. You can name your steam, add a description, pick a category and choose if you want the steam to be public or private.
• Below this you will find the “Encoder Setup” this is your “stream name key” and “server or stream URL.”
Note: From time to time YouTube will update these settings, so it is suggested that you confirm these details before each live streaming event.
STEP #2: Now you are ready to Live Stream!
• Start an Online Meeting from your account dashboard
• Click 'Record' in the top toolbar
• Select 'Live Stream & Record'. This will start a live stream on your YouTube Channel (NOTE: This will only appear if you have entered your YouTube credentials)
*This feature is only available to a moderator