STEP #1: Linking your YouTube & FreeConference.com Account
From Settings > Recording & Live Streaming > Toggle On
• To do this you will need the following from your YouTube Account:
• Stream Name/Key
• Share URL
Where to find your name/key & share URL in your YouTube Account:
• Open YouTube on your browser
• Sign in to your YouTube channel
• Click your brand icon at the top right of the screen
• Click my channel > creators studio > live streaming > start a live stream
• This will start a live stream for you. You can name your steam, add a description, pick a category and choose if you want the steam to be public or private.
• Below this you will find the “Encoder Setup” this is your “stream name key” and “server or stream URL.”
Note: From time to time YouTube will update these settings, so it is suggested that you confirm these details before each live streaming event.
STEP #2: Now you are ready to Live Stream!
• Start an Online Meeting from your account dashboard
• Click 'Record' in the top toolbar
• Select 'Live Stream & Record'. This will start a live stream on your YouTube Channel (NOTE: This will only appear if you have entered your YouTube credentials)
To subscribe to these premium features, just visit the 'Upgrades' section of your account. You can also compare all plans at the following link: https://www.freeconference.com/pricing#compare