|AVAILABLE WITH:|FREE STARTER |PLUS||PRO|
Start, stop or pause a video recording by clicking: RECORD > Recording online meeting
- Format: This will record all video, audio, and screen sharing from your online meeting. You can then send the video link to anyone else who missed the meeting or download the file in MPEG-4 format to your computer.
- Auto-Record: You may also schedule a call to record automatically by checking the appropriate box in your Scheduled Meeting Settings
- Storage and sharing: Call recordings are stored in the individual call history or can be accessed from the right sidebar of your dashboard under 'Recordings'. From here you can share a link for others to view the recording or download the file to share elsewhere.
- Duration: The maximum length for an individual video recording is 4 hours (Audio-only recordings can have a maximum length of up to 12 hours).
- Layout: Via your account settings, select 'Recording & live streaming' from the left-hand side menu. From here you can choose the layout for your recordings.
*Note that this feature is only available to a Moderator
To subscribe to this premium feature, just visit the 'Upgrades' section of your account. You can also compare all plans at the following link: https://www.freeconference.com/pricing#compare