Easily add your FreeConference meeting details to any event you schedule using your outlook calendar.
How to install the FreeConference add-in for Outlook
Installing the Outlook add-in for all users (As Office 365 admin)
- Sign in to the Office 365 Admin Portal. Navigate to Settings (gear icon) > Services > add-ins.
- Select 'Deploy add-in', review information on Centralized Deployment and select 'Next'.
- Click I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store and click Next.
- Search for FreeConference for Outlook and click Get it now > next.
- Choose how you want the add-in deployed at your organization.
Optional, enabled: The FreeConference for Outlook add-in will be added for all of your users, but they can remove it.
Optional, disabled: All users will have the option to add FreeConference for Outlook, but it will not be added to their Outlook by default.
Mandatory, always enabled: The FreeConference for Outlook add-in will be added for all of your users and they will not be able to disable it.
- Click Next and select who has access to this add-in. You can search for groups to add them and then click Save.
- The manifest file will process, when done, click Close.
Note: Users may need to restart their apps to see the new add-in. Depending on the number of users in your account, changes may also take a few minutes to propagate to all users.
Installing for your own use
- Verify that installing add-ins is permitted by your Office 365 admin.
- Go to the Microsoft App Store, search 'FreeConference' and Click Get It Now.
- Follow the Microsoft App Store prompts to complete the installation.
Scheduling a meeting
- Open your Outlook web calendar and click New to create a new calendar event.
- Enter meeting details and click the three dots in the top toolbar.
- You will see Callbridge appear in the sidebar select this and you will be prompted for your FreeConference credentials.
- Click 'FreeConference' > Add a FreeConference Meeting