1. Sign in to your account
- Login at the following link: https://hello.freeconference.com/login/login
2. Click SCHEDULE
- Click or tap on the large calendar icon on your account's 'homepage'.
3. Pick a Date & Time
- Enter a Title for your meeting - this is optional, but is helpful for your participants and for yourself to find meetings back within your account using the search function.
- Choose a date, time, and duration.
From here you also have the option to add the following information to your invite:
- Recurring Call - Click on 'Set to repeat' to schedule your conference to occur daily, weekly, or monthly on a specific day or days of the week.
- Time Zone Scheduling - allows you to view other time zones while scheduling the call. With this feature, you can easily find the perfect time to meet with callers around the world!
- *Premium Feature: Add an additional layer of security to your call by clicking on Security Settings. You can read more about this option in the 'Premium Features' section of our support site.
International participants? Just select Timezones on the first screen of the scheduling process, then click the plus sign to add another location. This will allow you to choose the best option for all invited parties.
4. Add PARTICIPANTS
*Note that it is not necessary for someone to receive an email invite in order for them to take part in your call, (you can have up to 100 participants call in using your Dial-In Number and 5 to 100 people join via internet, depending on your plan).
- Start typing a name or email in the ‘To’ field to search through your list of contacts and then hit ‘+ ADD’.
- OR copy and paste an email address in the 'To' field.
- You can also remove participants by clicking on 'Remove' next to the relevant contact.
- If you are inviting someone for the first time, their email address will be automatically added to your list of contacts so you can quickly add them the next time you book a conference.
- All the contacts listed in the ‘To:’ field will receive an email invite
- *Premium Feature: SMS invites are available on the Pro subscription, if the listed contact has a mobile number that can receive text messages, the system can send out SMS messages to that caller.
Click “Next” and you will see the Conference Options page. Choose Standard free dial-in numbers if you want to continue Here you can select if you would like to set up a 'Premium' (with toll-free and/or premium international numbers) or a 'Free' call using your regular toll dial-in number and any other free international numbers.
- You can also choose to have your call automatically recorded at this point by checking the relevant box.
*Note that recording and premium dial-ins are only included in our paid plans. You can find out more and see how to sign up here: https://www.freeconference.com/pricing/
Choose Dial-In Numbers:
Clicking on "Next" will bring you to a page where you can choose to add additional dial-in numbers to your invitation. This is useful if you have callers in other countries or if you want to add a toll-free number to your call. Just scroll through the list to find the number you need or type a location or 'toll-free' in the search field at the top. If you don't need to add more numbers, just click on "next".
Summary & Schedule:
The final page will show a summary of your call details and preferences. If you want to change anything, just click on "Back". Once you are happy that everything is correct, simply click on "Schedule".
A confirmation page will appear with links to add the call to your calendar. You can close this window and then return to your account homepage where you will see a green message at up of the screen stating that your call has been successfully scheduled. A confirmation mail will be sent to you, and your participants will receive their invitation emails with the call details and dial-in numbers.
As the call time approaches - 15 minutes before your meeting is due to start - FreeConference.com sends out a round of reminders to you and your participants, so no one will miss a beat.
When it comes to getting the most from your team, respecting their time is an excellent way to build trust as well as loyalty. Call Scheduling ensures the participants you wish to include receive enough warning and know what to expect from the call. This useful feature ensures everyone can stick to his or her all-important schedule without those nasty last-minute surprises.