Call Scheduling is easy to use. Once you sign into your account, simply click the “Schedule” button.
Pick a Date & Time:
In the window that appears, select the date and time you would like the call to occur and the duration.
*Note that your call will extend beyond the scheduled end time to a maximum of 12 hours if the meeting runs over.
From here you also have the option to add the following information to your invite:
- Recurring Call - Click on 'Set to repeat' to schedule your conference to occur daily, weekly or monthly on a specific day or days of the week.
- Time Zone Scheduling - allows you to view other time zones while scheduling the call. With this feature, you can easily find the perfect time to meet with callers around the world!
- *Premium Feature: Add an additional layer of security to your call by clicking on Security Settings. You can read more about this option in the 'Features' section of our support site.
While selecting the start time in your own time zone, you'll see what time it is in other cities around the world, with color coding, allowing you to easily choose the best option for all invited parties. To add additional locations, click the gray plus sign.
The next page will allow you to select the Contacts you would like to send invitations to.
*Note that it is not necessary for someone to receive an email invite in order for them to take part in your call, (you can have up to 400 participants call in using your Dial-In Number).
- Type or paste an email address in the field at the top or if you already have contacts in your address book,
- Click the 'Add' button next to those you wish to send invitations to.
- You can also remove participants by clicking on 'Remove' next to the relevant contact.
Click “Next” and you will see the Conference Options page. Choose Standard free dial-in numbers if you want to contiue Here you can select if you would like to set up a 'Premium' (with toll-free and/or premium international numbers) or a 'Free' call using your regular toll dial-in number and any other free international numbers.
- You can also choose to have your call automatically recorded at this point by checking the relevant box.
*Note that recording and premium dial-ins are only included in our paid plans. You can find out more and see how to sign up here: https://www.freeconference.com/pricing/
Choose Dial-In Numbers:
Clicking on "Next" will bring you to a page where you can choose to add additional dial-in numbers to your invitation. This is useful if you have callers in other countries or if you want to add a toll-free number to your call. Just scroll through the list to find the number you need or type a location or 'toll-free' in the search field at the top. If you don't need to add more numbers, just click on "next".
Summary & Schedule:
The final page will show a summary of your call details and preferences. If you want to change anything, just click on "Back". Once you are happy that everything is correct, simply click on "Schedule".
A confirmation page will appear with links to add the call to your calendar. You can close this window and then return to your account homepage where you will see a green message at up of the screen stating that your call has been successfully scheduled. A confirmation mail will be sent to you, and your participants will receive their invitation emails with the call details and dial in numbers.
As the call time approaches - 15 minutes before your meeting is due to start - FreeConference.com sends out a round of reminders to you and your participants, so no one will miss a beat.
When it comes to getting the most from your team, respecting their time is an excellent way to build trust as well as loyalty. Call Scheduling ensures the participants you wish to include receive enough warning and know what to expect from the call. This useful feature ensures everyone can stick to his or her all-important schedule without those nasty last minute surprises.