With a Free Subscription:
To be able to hold more than one call at the same time, you will need to set up additional accounts with different email addresses.
- You can use the same dial-in numbers for all accounts.
- With each additional account, you will receive a different access code and moderator PIN.
- To set up multiple conference calls that may overlap or be at the same time, just use a different access code from one of your additional accounts.
- Multiple web conferences can also be held, just ensure you use the unique meeting link for each account.
With any Paid Subscription:
Set up the first conference as you normally would, using your assigned access code. To set up additional meetings to be held at the same time or that are overlapping, you will need to schedule the meeting within your FreeConference.com account.
- Click 'Schedule' on your account home page.
- Choose 'Security Settings' under the 'Description' box.
- Select the 'Use one-time access code' option and click save.
- Continue scheduling your conference as normal.
- All participants will join the same conference with the same access code.
- Multiple web conferences can also be held, just ensure you use the unique meeting link for each scheduled meeting.
*Note that if you are setting up more than one call with the 'one-time' security code, that it is not possible to have someone call in using the moderator PIN.
You can read more about the 'one-time' security code feature at the link below: