Sometimes it can be advantageous to have more than one moderator on a conference. Having multiple moderators can allow one person to watch for questions or comments while another person is presenting. As well it can allow different people to have control of the meeting at different points of the conference. Whatever the reason, FreeConference.com makes adding multiple moderators quick and easy.
- Share the Moderator Pin with any participants you would like to share in the moderation.
- After calling your dial-in number, they will enter the moderator PIN instead of the Access Code, followed by the # key.
There is no limit to how many people can connect as moderator.
Find your moderator PIN at the top of the screen after logging into your account or via the 'Dial-in information' button in the center of your account dashboard under the 'Start' and 'Schedule' buttons.
- Ensure you are logged into your account online.
(Note that only one person at any one time can be logged into your account online and join the online meeting room.)
- Connect to the conference on your computer or the app.
- Open the participant list via the menu on the right.
- Click on the name/number of the person you want to make a moderator.
- Select the STAR icon to make them a moderator.
Everyone with the STAR beside their name in the participant list will now have access to all the moderator controls, no matter how they join the conference.
Note: You can even leave the room. Just make sure you make someone else is assigned as a moderator before leaving the conference.
For all those managing an on-line conference and the options available for on-line moderators, follow this link: Managing your conference with the online meeting room